We believe eating well should be easy, and we work hard to make it so for everyone involved.
That’s why we offer emerging specialty food producers the tools and services needed to grow their businesses and share their crafts. Our clients make tasty, authentic, responsibly-produced food—the kind we all want to eat—which allows us to offer retailers and food service professionals across the nation a variety of unique, high-quality products by up-and-coming brands.
As a client of Eat Well Distribution, your goods will safely and efficiently reach store shelves—and the wider audience they deserve.
We make it easy for do-it-yourself food producers to grow their businesses without compromising ingredients, quality, or world views for profit. Whether it’s sales and account management, product sampling, or order fulfillment, Eat Well provides the tools and services to allow business owners to focus on what matters most to them.
There are many ways in which Eat Well can help food producers achieve their goals:
Sales & Account Management
Our ever-expanding national network of independent grocers and food service professionals look to us for new and unique products to offer their discerning customers. Every day, we work with specialty and gourmet grocers, natural food stores, universities and campuses, and bars and restaurants who offer exceptional quality and service. With Eat Well, producers can reach the right customers and grow their wholesale businesses one account at a time.
Producing a high quality product is one thing, getting it there is another. Eat Well ships and delivers products of all shapes, sizes, and temperature requirements to businesses and homes in all 50 states. Our shipping team is experienced in quick and efficient picking and packing, and ensure that products—particularly frozen products—reach their destinations without a hitch. And in our hometown of Columbus, Ohio, our delivery crew frequently visits area grocers and businesses ensuring our products are well-stocked and handsome on shelves.
The best way to sell a product is to allow people to taste it! This couldn’t be more true for emerging brands. The Eat Well demo team is available to perform product sampling at markets in select cities across the country. These enthusiastic foodies are experienced in sharing great food with the masses, and have worked with some of the best artisan brands around.
Retail Product Development
For those just starting out, Eat Well can assist with developing a retail line for their product: from packaging and labeling to generating UPCs and nutrition facts… whatever it takes to make a line of products ready for the shelf!
Our procurement team works tirelessly to find the best prices on ingredients, packaging, and just about everything else food related. Send us your wish list today!
We’re extremely proud to offer a variety of delicious and unique foods to retailers and food service professionals alike.
These are products we believe in by brands we know and love. Our products compete well with mainstream brands, offering consumers new and exciting meals and snacks.
Need to place an order? Easy!
Just email email@example.com or give us a call at (614) 298-1619.
Some helpful hints about your orders:
- We ship or deliver direct to all customers.
- Local deliveries will be made the business day after the order has been placed.
- For shipments: Orders received before noon Monday through Wednesday will be shipped same day unless otherwise noted. Orders received between noon on Wednesday and noon on Thursday will be shipped same day depending on the nature of the product and the destination. Contact us to find out more.
- Frozen and refrigerated products will not be in transit for more than 48 hours and do not ship over the weekend. We use dry ice to maintain frozen temperatures and guarantee that your product will arrive safely. Please open immediately upon arrival and use caution when handling dry ice.
Product Demonstration Ambassador
Eat Well Distribution is seeking enthusiastic, energetic, motivated ambassadors to sample unique, specialty food products at specialty food markets.
Product Demonstration Ambassadors work at Columbus grocery stores to sample products of Eat Well’s various clients. Ambassadors must become acquainted with the variety of products, and would be expected to follow guidelines and procedures that ensure each sampling event is executed properly, and that the client is promptly informed of it’s results.
- A positive attitude and genuine customer service skills are a must. Ambassadors will represent brands from across the country and must create an outstanding impression among consumers.
- A passion for great food and comprehension of specifics related to food products. Ambassadors will be responsible for obtaining a thorough understanding of the brands and products that they will be sampling. Training sessions will be held and materials will be provided, and each ambassador must pass a quiz before he or she is to sample a given product.
- A flexible schedule and availability on weekends. Ambassadors will be expected to accept opportunities that will most likely occur on weekends and occasionally weekday evenings. Opportunities will vary in duration, but will most likely be 3-4 hours plus time for set up, tear down, commute, and reporting.
- Reliable transportation. Ambassadors will be responsible for obtaining the provided materials needed to execute an event, and arriving at the event on time ready for setup. Sampling materials are to be returned promptly to their origin.
- Organization and an eye for detail. Ambassadors will be expected to complete paperwork and return a detailed report along with photos immediately following each event. There will be numerous materials needed for events, which the ambassador will be held accountable for returning safely and in good condition.
- Availability of opportunities will vary, and will be offered to multiple employees.
- Training sessions are paid and are mandatory for all ambassadors.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.